Re: Susan Blu

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:30:55 PDT, "Gabriel Owens"
<dweezil33@hotmail.com> wrote:

>FRANK WELKER AS GROO?  OUTSTANDING!  That's one of the coolest things I've
>heard in a while.  Too bad it was never done. (FYI, he did Megatron,
>Galvatron [after the movie], Rumble, Soundwave, Frenzy, and Dr. Klaw on
>Inspector Gadget, plus tons of others).  An extremely talented voice actor
>with a great range.  Have you ever worked with Scott Mcneill, John Bryne, or
>Peter McCullum?

ME: Scott auditioned once for a show I was casting.

John Byner (I assume that's who you mean) has been on a few shows I've
done.  Very funny man.

Peter Cullen (again, I assume that's who you mean) was on the first
cartoon show I ever voice-directed, and I later cast him as Venger in
the DUNGEONS & DRAGONS show.

Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.