Re: Susan Blu

John Byner (I assume that's who you mean) has been on a few shows I've
done.  Very funny man.

Hmmm.. not sure if its the same guy I'm thinking of.

Peter Cullen (again, I assume that's who you mean) was on the first cartoon show I ever voice-directed, and I later cast him as Venger in the DUNGEONS & DRAGONS show.

Yep, that's Optimus Prime <sheepish grin>

BTW, Scott Mcneill's probably got the largest bunch of groupies than any other voice actor (it's scary!)

Gabe