Sergio Aragones / Stan Lee Video - Gary G.

I finally got my hands on that Video, Gary. I forgot the name of it.

It's the one with Stan Lee interviewing Sergio Aragones for about 60 minutes.

This is a great video. A few more stories about Sergio that I've never heard.

Although Stan Lee should not make jokes... they're not funny! (my opinion)

Anyways... there was one thing in there that Stan Lee said, that neither myself or rhiawna, my girlfriend could figure out.

So that leave M.E. or Gary to untwist this one.

Stan Lee said that Sergio Spoke 5 languages fluidly. I can only guess: English, French and Spanish. (maybe 2 forms of spanish?)

What are the 5 languages that Sergio speaks?