Re: Question for M.E.

       Mark Evanier <me@evanier.com> wrote:

 On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:37:25 PDT, "Gabriel Owens"
 <dweezil33@hotmail.com> wrote:

 >Hey Mark, have you ever worked with Susan Blu?  If so, what did you think of
 >her?

 ME: I met Sue when I assisted on a live-action pilot for ARCHIE (the
 comic book character) in 1977.  She played Midge, girl friend of
 Moose.

 Later on, she became a voice actress and a top voice director.  She's
 very good.  When I walked off one project a few years ago, she came in
 to replace me.>>

      Was this the one that featured Archie and his friends as adults? And was this done for casting reasons? (It's interesting how even comics characters who rarely if ever age in their original medium...Archie, Batman in BATMAN BEYOND...sometimes do so in others...)

Rich