Re: groo street sign

A couple of responses follows:

In a message dated 10/25/99 11:45:13 AM, schechnr@pop.flash.net writes:

>It's amazing what can be done with a screwdriver and a pair of pliers in
>the dead of night.

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. A picture is worth a thousand
larcenies! I'll go take a snapshot but that is IT!!!

I'm delaying the Groo Trek till Thanksgiving, when Unirabbit and the
Unibunnies will be in New York visiting. Anyone else gonna be in New York
that wants to tag along? What about you, TGD? I'll be seeing you anyway, so
we'll discuss it. (Dan is going to be one of my clowns in the Macy's Parade
this year. Fitting, no?)

In a message dated 10/26/99 5:07:43 PM, ruben@oanet.com writes:

>Hey.... here's an idea:  The Groo Street Sign Web Cam.  Imagine, a
>webcam(s?) fixed on one or more of the Groo Street signs around town.
>Anytime -- day or night -- Groopies can log in and see if there's any
>neat action taking place?

Hmmm, that's got possibilities! We could somehow link it to our old Groo
chatless chat room!!!

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy