Re: Sergio Aragones / Stan Lee Video - Gary G.

Dudes and Grrls,

How do I go about getting a copy of this video ?

ME - is this Groo merchandise type stuff ?

Greg.

ps I fly back to NZ this weekend to read my comics
that have arrived while i've been away. Nate - will
post your money myself, since my brother is hopeless
at it.

=====