Groo's gear revisited...

Hi folks:

I'm in the process of making a Groo costume for... um... Hallowe'en, and
I'm trying to decide on a couple details of Groo's outift:

1)What are his bracers (wrist-thingies) made of that makes them yellow?
Gold? Bronze?  I'd guess gold-plated to match his swords?

2)What is the cording across his body made of? Leather or jute/hemp?

3)Is his rambow (head band) made of cord, or just strips of the same
fabric as his tunic (I'd say fabric, since they're the same color...)

4)What is in his pouch (I think was covered in a story sometime... LoG?)

Still trying to figure out how to make the nose,

Ruben.