Groo St.

Someone who should be named Mario wrote:

>What about you, TGD?

Sure, I'm in.  But are we sure it's WISE to be walking around on a street
named Groo?  I mean, chances are very good that one of us will be taken out
by a meteor, another will be struck by lightning - twice - and the third will
undoubtedly be eaten by a dinosaur.

-TGD

PS:  Speaking of midnight shenanigans, how about instead of stealing the
street sign, so that instead of reading Groo St. it reads St. Groo?  I think
it'd be cool.  Plus it would be the ultimate homage to The One.  He would be
pleased.  Then maybe he'd stop telling me to slay people at school...