Re: The Groo game

Hey, I must have missed the first post. I live close to a comic shop that had a few
games left recently, they also had expansion sets. I am going there this weekend and
will check for you.

--
Groosum - Elect Groo for president.
--

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
 Interested in $$ with no effort, expense or hassle?

http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426