Re: Another Groo Sighting

At 12:40 PM 10/29/1999 +0000, you wrote:
>>~~~ You mean, you don't want *me* to marry your daughter?  What, I'm not
>>good enough for your kind, Grossmann?  Is that it?   "
>
>But Nate, that would be incest. Since Chris and Gary are your parants. That
>makes any other offspring of Chris or Gary your brother or sister.
>
>ANIMAL

~~~ hey, royal families have been doing it for millenia....

~Nate "Keepin it in the family" Piekos
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)