L'il Glorko's marriage

the Knight Who Says Cheesedip wrote:

> >Speaking of which, I'm getting married tomorrow.  So after today, I'll be
> >away from the computer  until Tuesday night.
>
> Congratulations, Nate.
>
> The Knight wishes you the best of luck in your marrital enterprise.

Or is Glorko Chris, who is not Erin, but occasionally cuts down trees &
wears women's underwear? In any case, this humble Grooper wishes luck to
Chett. :) I mean the thought of waking up next to Nate for the next 50
years has given me nightmares any number of...um...what I mean is
that...hey, LOOK over *there*!! It's Sergio...