Re: Another Groo Sighting

At 08:21 AM 10/29/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>>~~~ hey, royal families have been doing it for millenia....
>>

>Your *Royalty* now?  Reminds me of a joke, but Moderator Eric would probably
>scold me for it. : )

~~~ Well, I never said I was royalty, I simply justified incest through
it's common practice in those social classes society deems important enough
to lead their countries.

~Nate~ Ok, Eric, scold me, but keep in mind, I could have used naughty
words and more pedestrian phrasing... ; )
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)