Re: the big day (OT!)

Sigh. Another grooper married. Any single ones left?
Sigh!  Me...

We're
turning into
an old folks home.

HEY!! You're only as old as you feel!! (and I feel as old as my IQ)

Gabe

ps: My one year anniversary is tomorrow. Nate's is one year from today.

What a coincidence. Ever notice how many coincidences occur to Groop members?? (would that be considered a coincidence as well??)

Be dangerous... and unpredictable. And make a lot of noise!
BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA

                -Saad "Always-the-bride's-maid-never-the-bride" Azim

P.S. Congratulations to you too, Gabe. I think I should have put this sentence at the top of this post.

P.P.S. Could you mail me the "Dessesbo" wav file?

P.P.P.S. If you're married to your work, and you get another job, would that be considered an affair??