OT = On Topic

Ok, I'm still poking around with my web site and part of it will be
devoted to our hero ( no, not Erin ). I would like to incorporate the
Groo web ring into it, and be included in said ring. Whomever is in
charge of it, please contact me. You other groopies out there with sites
that include Groo, and are not in the ring, jump on this thread and have
your site included.

--
Groosum - Elect Groo for president.
--

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
 Interested in $$ with no effort, expense or hassle?

http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426