Re: Missed Opportunity

Immediately following which my brother asks me:  "What's mulch?"

Mulching is a process of inbred fertilization which employs certain decomposed organic materials-- including, but not limited to animal sediment-- to blanket an area in which vegetation is desired. The procedure enriches the soil for stimulated plant development while, at the same time, preventing erosion and decreasing the evaporation of moisture from the ground.
-Saad
P.S. Mark, the check is in the mail.