Groo News from M.E.

First off, Sergio just left here.  He had with him a Groo lunchbox
that he'd received today.  So they're finished and they look great.  I
would imagine they'll be hitting the stores in the next week or so.

Secondly, we have finished the BLAIR WHICH? comic (finished it today,
in fact) so it's on schedule, and GROO is also on schedule.  We're now
starting the SERGIO STOMPS STAR WARS book which is a bit behind
schedule but we oughta make it up.

Thirdly: I may have to make a sudden trip to New York on business next
week.  If I do, I'll probably show up for at least a day or so of the
Big Apple Con, which is November 12-14.  But this is not definite so
don't go changing plans because of it.

Fourth: I could still use some GROO letters for the letters page.

That is all.
Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.