Huzzah!

"Know, o prince, that between the years of the great knockwurst famine, and when poodle skirts went out of style, there was an age unavoidable. Hither came Groo, the bumbling, the big-nosed, the mendicant, to wander aimlessly, squishing great kingdoms to rubble as cheese dip through his toes."
-The Groo Dynasty

Hullo Everyone!
I have to share my joy and celebrate my new acquisition with my Groo siblings.
For countless years, I have searched (ebay included) for the Groo Dynasty trade paperback. I was unable to find it when it was first released and it has eluded me ever since. Neither Cons nor local shops could give me a lead. All people, including ME, the Groop, and my brothers in Scandinavia were unable to aid me in my quest.
I understand that few have struggled as I have in acquiring this particular book but I finally located a mint copy within an ebay lot of assorted Groo comics. (Of course, the Dynasty was carefully hidden within the auction's description).
My Groo luck persisted when it took nearly two months (and numerous email reminders) for the lot to arrive. (It seems the seller became suddenly consumed with emergencies at work and moving into a new home and my purchase became inadvertantly buried in his stuff . . .)
It arrived today and I am certain the package glowed. I also received today the Groo lunchbox and a mint Comic Reader #210 (featuring Groo on the cover) that I won in a recent online auction).
My trade paperback collection is now complete (The Inferno is on it's way) and my Groo collection is very close to completion (by my definition, not Grossman's, of course)
Thanks for partaking in my ecstasy. I'm off to read the Dynasty to that beautiful roommate and friend of mine that some individuals refer to as "wife".
Sigh.

finn