Various OT comments on Gary, Glorko/Gloria and TGD

Multiple comments follow:

In a message dated 11/4/99 11:08:52 PM, grossfam@olywa.net writes:

>running gas,

Ya know, you're supposed to eat PASTA before running the marathon, not Baked
Beans!!!

In a message dated 11/5/99 12:35:44 PM, schechnr@flash.net writes:

>Uh, Gary, I took him off the list right after we got the message. Sorry.
>Glorko (king of Zoltron)

Yeah, but in his ultimate evilness, he cc'd the poor guy anyway!
Dessessbo The DarkLord strikes again!

Also, my spellchecker keeps INSISTING that I change "Glorko" to "Gloria" and
"Zoltron" to "Poltroon."

In a message dated 11/5/99 12:26:26 PM, DanielBron@aol.com writes:

>Yeah *sniff sniff*, those were the good ol' days, when I was more creative.
>I should never have become a Math major.......

By the way, TGD is going to be a clown with me this year in the Macy's Parade
(He's an invisible-dog-walker clown, I'm the Dogcatcher, Bwah-hah-haaahhh!
Since you're a math major, Dan, it's going to be your task to count the
spectators while we march.

-Larry S. AKA The Clown of Entropy