Re: vulgarity

schechner & associates wrote:

> Well, Dan, I do and I agree with Groosum. (And I'm sure Eric would agree
> with both of us.)
>
> >>Would you mind removing the blunt vulgarity from any future posts? I
> >>personally don't appreciate it.
> >
> >I don't get it.  I just don't get it...........

I agree (tm) as well. While I don't mind double entendres and all sorts
of other "suggestive" silliness, I'd rather see the list remain G (or at
least PG) when it comes to vocabulary.

Kevin

PS We never heard from Eric...perhaps he was so shocked he's become
catatonic?? Somebody give him some cheesedip! Quick!