Re: How TO Meet Beutiful WOmen Terchniques

At 00:39 07.11.99 +0100, you wrote:

Dear Friend,

Have You Been Injured in Auto Accident or Suffered Pain Due To Medical Malpractice?
Then Contact THE LEGAL BROKER HOTLINE TOLL-FREE AT 1-888-330-3267

<snip>

Don't Delay CALL TODAY!! Contact THE LEGAL BROKER HOTLINE TOLL-FREE AT 1-888-330-3267
To Be Removed from the list send email to billy@hotmail.com

..... hmmmm....

how very fascinating. Now this is a post that ought to be labeled OT for Off Topic... or Other Topic for that matter....Cheesus... why do WE allways get the nutball mails?

the knight

"Gnarly Beast, standing Tall. Empowered by Hate. No Love. No Mercy. My Tormentor. My Sweet Lover. Set me Free"