A couple of things. . . .

First of all, I would like to thank our buddy Oskar in
Sweden, because today i received my Groo Garden and
raptus newsletter and paper. THANKS!

And one more thing that is comic related but non-groo:
 I was looking at the Treehouse of Horror, the one
that Sergio contributed to, and Scott Shaw's name is
on the front.  I want to know why whenever I see Scott
Shaw's name, why is it followed by an exclamation
point?  And what would the possessive of his name be,
Scott Shaw!'s?  It seems kinda weird to  me.

Jacob S.

who also hasn't yet received his groo lunchbox.

=====