Re: Potpourri

In a message dated 11/6/99 12:50:48 PM, MuslinCrow@worldnet.att.net writes:

>http://www.angelfire.com/sk/limefire/images/SpeedBump.jpg

Well, Kim, I guess this counts as a Groo sighting for Gary. Now he has to get
a copy of every newspaper in America that carries Speed Bump!

In a message dated 11/6/99 7:15:48 PM, grossfam@olywa.net writes:

> Hey Larry!  You are still going out there to take some pictures, aren't
you?

Although I'm sure getting an actual Groo Street sign is MUCH better than just
a picture of one, if you still want the pic I'm still up for the trip. I'm
sure a pic of the sign in it's natural habitat is still interesting. After
all, it'll be cool to see if there are any houses still standing within a
mile radius of Groo Street!!!

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy