Re: A couple of things. . . .

On Sat, 6 Nov 1999 21:14:03 -0800 (PST), Jacob Starkey
<jedi_master_groo@yahoo.com> wrote:

>And one more thing that is comic related but non-groo:
> I was looking at the Treehouse of Horror, the one
>that Sergio contributed to, and Scott Shaw's name is
>on the front.  I want to know why whenever I see Scott
>Shaw's name, why is it followed by an exclamation
>point?  And what would the possessive of his name be,
>Scott Shaw!'s?  It seems kinda weird to  me.

ME: The exclamation point is a longtime Shaw tradition.  I met Scott
in 1970 and he was already using it on cartoons for his college
newspaper.

It just started one day.  And I have no idea what the possessive form
would be.

Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.