Re: Punishment too lenient

Hi guys/grrls!

Yes. No swearing, no cheating, and no stealing ...

Kevin wrote:
But can we slay, Eric, can we slay? Are we allowed
frays?? I can understand prohibiting those other 3
VERY nasty behaviors, but what about mindless
violence?! (and cheesedip?).

Well, as long as there's no swearing, cheating, and stealing, then I guess ... -- Wait! According to Groo comic books, frays and mindless violence don't solve anything and usually make the situation worse!! (You need to read more Groo comic books.)

No swearing, no cheating, no stealing, and no mind-
less violence.

Have a nice day.

Eric