Re: Signed groo guestbook

On Tue, 09 Nov 1999 00:01:46 +0100, Magnus Lindgren
<magnus.lindgren@netrosys.com> wrote:

>I would like to consult you about my quiz.. someone wrote in my guestbook
>that they thought that to credit Mark for "writing" was a bit to much since
>Sergio also does part of that.. I agree.. so.. any ideas of how I should
>formulate my question instead? I have no idea... the message i mentioned is
>attached below..

ME: The answer to this is that I chose joke credits in order to avoid
the question of who "writes" GROO.  Essentially, Sergio and I write
GROO.  Some issues, he does more of it than others.  Some issues, it's
my plot...some issues, it's his plot...many issues, we don't know
where he leaves off and I begin.

I would prefer to just avoid the issue altogether.
Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036-3124