Re: Signed groo guestbook

I can answer this one. Just check any issue from the Marvel/Epic run and you
have your answer...

--
Groosum - Elect Groo for president.
--

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
 Interested in $$ with no effort, expense or hassle?

http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426
http://www.epipo.com/signup_form.asp?groosum