Re: New Thread: Groo Bargains

Gary,

By buttons, do you mean those metal badges with a pin
in them that sticks through a Grro T-Shirt for example
and clips into a pin holder thingy on the back ?

Cos I got 3 - 4 of them in New Zealand (?)

I have Taranto, Groo, Chakaal, Minstrel (from memory)

I pretty much bought all I could find which was not
many. Will ask around to see if anyone else knows
where they came from.

Greg

=====