Re: Lunch Box, etc.

In a message dated 11/9/99 12:25:18 AM, grossfam@olywa.net writes:

>Speaking of the Groo Street sign.  My wife has suggested that I put it
>up at the front of our house so that it looks like our driveway is named
>"Groo Street".  It was her idea!!!  Now you know why I married this woman!

Hey Gary, have you considered calling the Department of Public Works or
whoever is in charge of such things in YOUR town to try and get your driveway
OFFICIALLY named Groo Street? Maybe they'll just make up a Groo Street sign
in the style of your town for you?

(I know I shouldn't encourage him, but I AM the Sheik of Entropy, after all?)

Larry S.