penguins are eating my eyes

Boy.... it sure is slow around here.  Yep.  Especially since today is
Friday...Mmhmm.

You know what's funny?  I've been bugging my local comic shop owner every
week since PREVIEWS featured the Groo lunchbox. And now that he's probably
got it, I don't have the money for it right now, and am afraid to go in the
store and have to admit that I can't buy it this week... (Just bought a new
stereo and some essential components for my new hobby! -- building electric
guitars!  I've done my own repair and electronics for years, but finally I
thought I'd make the big effort and build a custom guitar from scratch.)

I guess I'll lay down and let the penguins finish.

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)