[OT] Odd Topic

Hola Groop-mates!!

Something odd (and semi-groo) related happened
last Wednesday...

I went to see a movie.  The movie started around
12:15.  By the time I got my ticket (and was running
up the escelator) it was 12:12.  As I'm about to
enter theater 4, I hear  a group of people shouting
"WE WANT GROO!  WE WANT GROO!!  WE WANT GROO!!!"

The first thought that came to mind was "...what do
you mean slow of mind?"  The second thought that
came to mind was "...Groo?  In the Pokémon movie?
Did I just step into The Twilight Zone?  Have Mark
and Sergio plotting this behind our backs?!??"  Well,
it turnes out it was a preview for a movie, and
in the movie, a mob of Trekkie/Trekker type fans
were shouting "We want THE CREW!!" (
of some TV show)...

Oh well... that's about it... Ja Ne!

                                              -Saad