Short Misc. Stuff

Hi Folks!

First off:  I need to mail some stuff to a number of you.  I am way behind
on such things, but I promise to get them off early this week.

Someone wrote:
>>AND WHERE THE HECK DO WEASELS FIT INTO ALL OF THIS??!?!?!?!?
>
>Near the back, just under the left-hand seat!

I keep mine in the glove compartment.

Animal, Thanks a bunch for the "Fun with Math".  I love that stuff!  See,
everyone, off-topic posts can be just fine!

And thanks to Kevin for that faster-than-a-speeding-bullet finding of the
English Moanin book.

And hey!!!  I forgot that the Lunch boxes come with a post card [a real
can-send-in-the-mail postcard] Why don't some of us send each other our
postcards?  I think it would be cooler to have one that has been post marked
and all.

Well, this weekend is pretty much devoted to bringing #2 son home for the
weekend and other family stuff so i gotta go.

Take care all -Gary G.