Re: Counting ... am I a Math Major?

"Charles L. Klein" wrote:
> Denis Hackney:  9 (I'm amazed I came so close to his number compared
> to years past!)

And I'm amazed that I still managed to get up to that many, given that
I've been email-less since the end of January and off the Groop since
a couple of weeks before that...

> Hope you enjoy, because that's 1 hour of my life that I'll never get
> back.

I'm sure if the entire Groop got together we could manage to dig up a
spare hour to pay you back with - it'd be the least we could do.  I've
got ten minutes free next Tuesday... anyone else?

Tenth,
Denis.
--
Denis Hackney - http://www.mpx.com.au/~dhackney