Re: Groo Poster

"bj.trapp" wrote:

> Rick Beckley wrote:
>
> > Anyone know where I can get a Groo poster?  How about just a decent scan?
> >
> > Rick
>
> There is the marvel Groo poster on ebay right now.  The price was $23.00 the
> last time I looked.  Ah just looked again and the price went to 31.00.  Only
> 3 hours left in auction though.
> Bunny

Hmmm...I'm not sure that you could "get" a Groo poster. You might be
able to invite one of us over to your house. Of course, Nate has posted
more than anyone else, so you could argue that he's the best Groo
poster. Or at least the most prolific. Actually, I think getting ANY of
the royal family would probably be something of a coup. (sp?)

Kevin