Re: OT - Ohso TASTY!! (explanation)

I'm originally from Central California and was raised in the San Juaquin
Valley. Lots of Hispanic influence in my upbringing, ( I miss real mexican
food... ), but Wisconsin does have something to contribute to the
gastronomic wonders of the world, Bratwurst, boiled in VERY dark beer then
grilled to perfection.......

but tamalees...

Tamalees...
Tamalees...
Give me some heartburn, do.
Oh tamalees, oh how I love you.
( sung to the tune of "Daisy")

--
Groosum - Elect Groo for president.
--

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
 Interested in $$ with no effort, expense or hassle?

http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426
http://www.epipo.com/signup_form.asp?groosum