OT (Of Tamales)

Kevin: THANKS!!! I got the Groo pads! Life is good! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

If you're ever in New York, let me know. With all of the ethnic diversity in
NYC, we should be able to find you a halfway decent TAMALE!!!

(sings) Tamale, tamale, I love you, tamale, you're only a day  awaaaaaaaaaay?

(To the tune of Hogan's Heroes. No wait, that doesn't work, maybe it's to the
tune of Star Trek? Green Acres? Batman? OH, I'm sorry, silly me, that was
"Tomorrow" from "Annie!" All those songs are just SOOOO much alike.

(sings) nananananananana, nananananananana, ANNIE! ANNIE! ANNIE?

Alfred Warbucks: Is that the Annie-signal?
Annie: What fiendish plot has Miss Hannigan hatched now?
Sandie: Holy-ARF!
Annie: Quick Sandie! To the Annmobile!

Larry S AKA The Sheik of Entropy

(Yeah, I know, I know, I really WAS originally gonna send this just to Kevin,
but then I read all of your Tamale songs and just HAD to play too!)