Re: unfunny posts

Nate Piekos wrote:

> ~Nate~ apologies for an unfunny post.

You don't have to apologize for how amusing posts are, Nate!! This post
isn't very funny at all, & yet I feel no compulsion to say I'm sorry.
It's just a stick of wood after all. What would one expect? Seems like
this silly list just can't keep its posts & posters straight!! First
you're talking about "poster"s & say this DOESN'T refer to folks who put
up messages, THEN you talk about "posts" and now it IS supposed to refer
to messages?? Sheesh!! Make up your mind!

Kevin "the Tamale Man!" Hall

JPEG image