From: ShiekOfEntropy@aol.com [mailto:ShiekOfEntropy@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 8:24 PM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: The Groop Secret Handshake!!!

Although there hasn't been much talk lately of GROOFEST, every once in a
while two or more members of the Groop actually do MEET each other!

FOR REAL!

IN PERSON!

Whether by design or by accident, it behooves us to be prepared. How, you
may
ask, do we tell a REAL LIVE Grooper from an impostor?

Why, with our own honest-to-Groo GROOP SECRET HANDSHAKE (*fanfare*)