Re: The Groop Secret Handshake!!!

Although there hasn't been much talk lately of GROOFEST, every once in a while two or more members of the Groop actually do MEET each other!

FOR REAL!

IN PERSON!

Dude!!  Two things!

First, what's the plan for going to Groo Street?? If you seriously consider going there this thanksgiving weekend, maybe we can get togather somewhere and go there as a groop... take some pictures even... (of the street sign)...

Second, I might actually go to see Macy's thanksgiving day parade this thanksgiving... any idea as to how I might recognize you? (from the other clowns) Oh wait...you'll have one fist drenched in cheesedip...

                                                        -Saad