Fwd: Re: Groo Pads

Forwarded:

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Satsui no Hadou ni Mezameta Saad" <fuchikaka@hotmail.com> To: ericchun@hotmail.com Subject: Re: Groo Pads Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:19:05 EST

One poor Groo zealot died that day...

Erin??

No, no, no...
Erin didn't die, it was Cyber Erin. (Or was she brought to life because she wasn't alive to begin with? ... or was she killed even though she had no life which could be taken? ... um.. ... if there is no life there is no death, but if Cyber Erin was killed then didn't she have to be alive to be killed? ... OWWW! My head hurts...)

                                                           -Saad

P.S. I thought Groo was a Wanderer, how could he have a pad?