Re: Secret Society of Groo

>I realize this would take the fun out of it . But why don't we wear
>something with Groo on it. I all ways have a Groo button on my jean jacket.
>
>ANIMAL

That makes too much SENSE! Hey, this is the GROOP, remember?

BTW, I haven't gotten my lunchbox yet! (sniff, sniff) I called the friendly
folks at Keith's Comics (Gary's pals) and the lady there said she'd talk to
their rep from Diamond. I suggested that she put her fingers around his
throat and squeeze. She took it under advisement. I'll let you know when I
get it. Hmmm, has anybody tried making a cheese dip sandwich?

Chris