Re: The Groop Secret Handshake!!!

The problem with a Groop handshake is that any truly appropriate Groo
handshake would result in one or both Groopies/Groopers losing their hand!
("Oops!"  "Did I err?")

To Mr. Fitchell:
Groo Street is in Middletown , New York.  (Which, with a name like that, but
a street names Groo, has got to be somewhere between Leave It To Beaver Land
and the Twighlight Zone)

When my wife and I checked into the place we stayed this weekend, I had to
give my license plate "number".  I loved telling the women behind the desk
"G-R-O-O"

Take care all -Gary G.