Re: Groo Secret Society

Punishment for pretenders, hmm . . . .

Sit them in a room and not let them out until they can
recite the Sergiography, The Dessesbo list of Groo
appearances and all of ME's job titles over the years,
in order, reverse order and alphabetically. That
should just about deter any but the most foolish of
mendicants.

What Pirates !

Greg Craill.