I liked this.

One day a beggar went to see a Sufi fakir and found him seated on velvet
cushion inside a beautiful tent with it's ropes tied to golden pegs in the
ground.

Seeing all this the beggar cried:What is all this!
I have heard so much about you and your spirituality and non-attachment but
I am completely disillusioned by all this ostentation around you.
The fakir laughed and immediately jumped up and said Let's go and walked
off with the beggar not even waiting to put on his sandals.
After a while the beggar was distressed.
"I left my begging bowl in your tent. What shall I do without it? Please
wait while I go back and fetch it."

The Sufi roared in laughter. My friend said he," the gold pegs of my tent
were stuck in the earth, not in my heart;
but your begging bowl is still chasing you."

Squirrel
"if you could sacrifice your salvation and go to eternal damnation in hell
 so that another person would be saved, would you do it?"
www.geocities.com/skwerl66