Re: OT: Everquest

In a message dated 11/23/99 12:31:19 PM, dweezil33@hotmail.com writes:

>>From: Shane Clarke <sac@foolarchy.com>
>>Out of curiosity is anyone here a serious die hard, ADDICTED, Everquest
>
>>geek?
>>

>What the hell is Everquest?  A toothpaste?

No no no, EVERQUEST is the secret mission that the Eveready Energizer Bunny
has been on all this time. Weren't you all just the least bit curious where
that bunny's been going all this time?

Speaking of bunnies, I spent all day Monday giving Unirabbit and the
Unibunnies the grand tour of NYC. Good thing New Yorkers are so unflappable,
not ONE SINGLE PERSON commented on the huge cheesedip encrusted welt on the
back of her head (she really has to keep up with her posts?)

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy