Re: hi

Jose luis escribió:

> I bought "Fanboy" days ago and its great.

¡Hombre!
Nice to find a "paisano" in the groop. I also bought Fanboy and I was so
glad they published the book (the series came in a oneshot format) so
quickly in Spain. By the way, did you notice some of the groopers' names
in Kimberley's list of non-attractive people? To me, it was like reading
a hidden message (well, it actualy was), secret to all people except to
some chosen ones....
¡Hasta luego!
Dani
Are there any other Spanish groopers lurking out there?