Re: OT: Macy's Parade

>Finally around 6:45 am my clowns showed up. All six women were traveling
in a
>group (or should I say pack?), so it was a real fire drill getting them all
>into their bulky costumes in time. The woman with the poodle costume was
>quite chesty, and we had a hell of a time, ummm, stuffing her into the
>costume. Since she was wearing a black t-shirt under the white poodle
>costume, the fact that she was busting out (pun intended) was rather
>difficult to conceal, but with a little perseverance and a whole lotta
safety

>pins we finally got things settled.

~~~ 6:45am?  Hell, I was up at 6:45am, you shoulda called me! I'd've
helped!  I'm not that far from NY.... oh but wait, I'm married now..........

~Nate " is 'I'd've" a word?" Piekos
Children's books that never made it: "Grandpa gets a Casket"
Piekos Arts Design ~ www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts