Groo's brother?

In a message dated 11/30/99 5:29:57 PM, woodchuck777@hotmail.com writes:

>And does Groo have any other siblings besides Grooella?

It's a little known, unpublished fact (read: lie) that Groo has a younger
brother. His parents wisely decided to hide this relationship from the
populace, due to Groo's widespread reputation for calamity, catastrophe and
cat abuse.

Naming the boy GaROOy GROOssman, which translates loosely as
"Groo's-obsessive-little-brother-who-we-don't-want-anyone-to-know-is-related-t
o-Groo-so-there," they usually just called him by his nickname "Dessesbo."
This nickname was bestowed upon young GaROOy because the child never tired of
reading the exploits of his older brother, as he scoured the length and
breadth of the land for news of Groo's numerous appearances.

Eventually, of course, he could not hide his relationship to the wandering
disaster area with whom he was obsesseD, and was eventually exiled from the
four-color fantasy realm and forced to toil in our own world as, ironically
enough, a collector of taxes. ("Tax for complaining about complaint tax:
seven kopins!")

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy