For the collectors on your gift list

Hi Grolier Groo --

Thanks for registering your email address with us in the imandi.com
Scratch and Win Sweepstakes.

This holiday season, instead of giving sweaters or the latest gizmos to
the collectors on your list, give them what they really want -- those
hard-to-find collectibles they've been yearning for. Now there's a free
online service that makes finding collectibles a snap.

Just go to http://www.imandi.com/holidays and tell us what you're
looking for --

*an antique diamond ring
*a book you loved as a kid that's now out of print
*a Topps rookie McGwire baseball card in mint condition

-- whatever you have in mind for your favorite collectors. Our
RightMatch(tm) technology will do the rest. We'll connect you with
dealers all over the country who can get you exactly what you're looking
for.

What that means for you is hassle-free shopping:

* No more searching through the yellow pages
* No more surfing from website to website
* No more driving all over town

Just dealers coming to you with their best offers on exactly what you
want.

ENTER TO WIN A 1-CARAT DIAMOND
If you submit a quote request on our site between now and February 15,
2000, we'll automatically enter you to win a 1-carat diamond. Visit
http://www.imandi.com/holidays to learn more.

Happy holidays!

Raghav Kher and the rest of the team
imandi.com
"Where customers rule!"
http://www.imandi.com

P.S. You can also use imandi.com for kitchen remodelers, housekeepers,
mortgage companies, auto dealerships, travel agents and much more.