tamales & groo lunchboxes

While those 2 DO seem to go together :) actually this is about 2
separate items:

1) THANK YOU, oh great and wondrous Zoltronnian magnate...your
generosity knows no bounds (as will my stomach after finishing all those
tamales!!)...I bow to your superior Glorko-ishness & will happily
splirtz your gafragglemenster for the next 2 years.

2) That's Entertainment actually had a couple extra Groo lunchboxes
sitting on their shelf when I went in this week. So, if anyone's had
trouble tracking those down...that's one place you can get them. And
they DO look very well done. Just wish they'd had the thermos still!! :)

Kevin