Crossfire #8 & Glorko

Post #3  Well, what did you expect from me after 2 weeks?

Rat Rote:
>I've a question. I've recently aquired a Crossfire #8. Where is the Groo suppose to be? I looked several >times & I could find a single Groo.  Curiously,  Dan

The Groo in Crossfire #8 is very obscure, indeed.  It's also one of the few Mark mentioned in Groo Grams (way back when) Go over Page 18 very carefully!!!

And Kevin, Glorko does seem to be an awfully nice guy?  Makes you wonder why they chased him off Zoltron, doesn't it?

Take care all -Gary "I'll never tell" Grossmann